5pm - 6:30pm Scaravelli inspired yoga
6:45 - 8pm Yoga Open
@Triyoga Ealing (Opening late November 2017)
@ The Well Garden, 17 Amherst Terrace, London, E8 2BT
This is a beautiful and peaceful studio, I am hugely excited about teaching here.
Check out their intro offer too.
6:15pm - 7:45pm Pregnancy Yoga @ Notting Hill Unitarian Church, London
I alternately teach this class with my teacher Lolly Stirk. For details contact Lolly: email@example.com
8:30am - 9:30am Vinyasa Flow @ Yogahome, Lightsite, 14 Allen Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 8SD
10am - 11am Mom and Baby and Crawlers Yoga @ The Well Garden with a play space and a lovely assistant in the room
5pm - 6:15pm Slow Flow @ Yogahome
Thursday evening Scaravelli inspiredworkshops 6:30pm - 9pm:
- The Feet (and up)
- Riding waves of the breath and releasing to gravity
- The Fluid Systems
- Explorations of our Spine
- Fabulous Fascia
- Inversion Immersion
- Mantra Mudra and Meditation a Prosperity: A workshop inspired by Hatha Yoga, Sacred sound and Kundalini Yoga Technology
- Meridian Cleanse and re balancing: A wonderful slow and deeply flowing workshop with inspiration from Yin Yoga and the Chinese meridian system
- Lymphatic cleanse: Inverting, tapping and draining, long held postures and chanting.
- Vegus nerve and its harmony with the system: Pranayama, tapping, anchoring, chanting and moving ourselves into the parasympathetic nervous system, as we become more response-able we can connect with incredible gifts of the Vegus nerve.
- Pranayama: An exploration of some of the fundamental yoga breath practices, as set out in the ancient text the Hatha Yoga Pradipika. How and why they can help us day to modern day and ways to approach these practices to make them accessible for daily life. Frankie holds a 200 hour teacher training certificate in Pranayama and has sat Sadhana with her teacher Prahladha Reddy as well as having 10 years of pranayama practice.
Specialised workshops dates available at request from frankie and at various studios