5pm - 6:30pm Scaravelli inspired yoga
6:45 - 8pm Yoga Open
@Triyoga Ealing (Opening late November 2017)
@ The Well Garden, 17 Amherst Terrace, London, E8 2BT
This is a beautiful and peaceful studio, I am hugely excited about teaching here.
Check out their intro offer too.
6:15pm - 7:45pm Pregnancy Yoga @ Notting Hill Unitarian Church, London
I alternately teach this class with my teacher Lolly Stirk. For details contact Lolly: email@example.com
8:30am - 9:30am Vinyasa Flow @ Yogahome, Lightsite, 14 Allen Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 8SD
5pm - 6:15pm Slow Flow @ Yogahome
4 week Beginners course at Triyoga Ealing
18th March - 15th April (no session Easter Sunday)
2:15pm - 3:45pm
Yoga is an ancient philosophy and system of practices which help to unite mind, body and spirit, creating a sense of complete well-being. This Hatha Yoga course will introduce you to some of the fundamental yoga poses, concentrating on healthy physical alignment and body awareness. It will include breathing practices and relaxation techniques to bring better balance to a busy life. Some of the many benefits of yoga include: improvement in posture and breathing, increased tone, strength and flexibility, as well as a greater ability to cope with stress and a feeling of calm. This course creates a strong and safe foundation from which you can then investigate the different styles of yoga in any of triyoga’s Open and Level One classes. Please be sure to let your teacher know before class if you have any form of injury or serious illness, if you are pregnant or have recently had a baby.
Booking by calling 020 3362 0688
Thursday evening Scaravelli inspired workshops 6:30pm - 9pm:
- The Feet (and up)
- Riding waves of the breath and releasing to gravity
- The Fluid Systems
- Explorations of our Spine
- Fabulous Fascia
- Inversion Immersion
- Mantra Mudra and Meditation a Prosperity: A workshop inspired by Hatha Yoga, Sacred sound and Kundalini Yoga Technology
- Meridian Cleanse and re balancing: A wonderful slow and deeply flowing workshop with inspiration from Yin Yoga and the Chinese meridian system
- Lymphatic cleanse: Inverting, tapping and draining, long held postures and chanting.
- Vegus nerve and its harmony with the system: Pranayama, tapping, anchoring, chanting and moving ourselves into the parasympathetic nervous system, as we become more response-able we can connect with incredible gifts of the Vegus nerve.
- Pranayama: An exploration of some of the fundamental yoga breath practices, as set out in the ancient text the Hatha Yoga Pradipika. How and why they can help us day to modern day and ways to approach these practices to make them accessible for daily life. Frankie holds a 200 hour teacher training certificate in Pranayama and has sat Sadhana with her teacher Prahladha Reddy as well as having 10 years of pranayama practice.
Specialised workshops dates available at request from frankie and at various studios